I want to build things
that make a difference.
Self-motivatd software developer with a passion in modern technologies and sharing creative ideas.
Throughout my life, I have always been seeking opportunities and challenges that are meaningful to me. I always achieved my goals even though the path has never been easy â from volunteer at non-profit, to intern at a start-up, to work as Software Engineer, to completing a intense Full Stack Boot Camp in only 14 weeks â I've never stopped learning, trying new things and engaging my passion to help others and solve problems.
As a software developer, I enjoy building new things and I am extremely focused on tasks with high attention to details when I am working. I want to become a part of a high growing company that aims to changing the world to a better place for everyone.
On coding, I take 'clean and simple code' as my rule of thumb because it make things easier to understand and maintain for everyone. I have been working in fast-paced Agile teams for years, and I am capable of picking up techniques and delivering features in short period of time
I adapt to Agile environment very well, and I have been working with cross-functional teams made of PM, Directors, Business Analysts, QA etc, which made me a very good team player.
- proactively researching and learning new techniques to create solutions
- Updating and maintaining code base on SVN and Mercurial
- Writing SQL queries for back-end tasks
- Debugging in Windows and Linux environment
- Re-design and implemented test case in much cleaner way so that test run speed increased by over 100% and code reusability was improved significantly
- Cleaned redundant and legacy code from version control system and cut down the repository size significantly by over 50%
- Built special tools for team to assist with automatic report processing on daily basis
- Kept all automated test cases functioning and running at all time
Intense Full Stack Training Program That Teaching Modern Web Development Skills
- Intense training on today's most widely-adopted web development framework with 20+ hours of coding each week: MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js
- Hands-on projects in Python based web framework Flask and Django
Embedded system that can deliver high quality sound over wireless network between multi-cast devices
- Design and implement automation in Python
- Improved accuracy, coverage, and speed of automated tests
- Building android applications
- Source code management on Git
- Stress Assessment under severe network conditions like weak signal strength
- Streamlined testing workflow, dramatically increased work speed and saved time
Lakestic Network Security
Lakestic Network Security
Network Security Internship Project
- Coding in Python to parsing captured packet file
- Design and implemented file system watching program in C#
- Setup pen-test controlled environment including filewalls, sandbox, vm
- Quickly learn new techniques and apply to ongoing projects
- Obtained extensive experience in pen-test frameworks including Metasploit, Kali Linux, Wireshark
Ecommercie website that sells computer components
including CPU, GPU, RAM
- Programming Language: Python
- Frontend: CSS HTML JQuery
- Backend: Django SQL
- Session Validation
Application built as clone of Slack
- Built with MEAN Stack MongoDB Express Angular Node.js
- Techniques involved: socket ES 6 Authentication
Leica | Dec 2017
- Nominated by management and coworkers for exceptional work ethic and contributions to company.