Investment Treaty Arbitration
International Commercial Arbitration
Treaty Negotiation Support
In 2005, David Pawlak established an independent law practice and consultancy, David A. Pawlak LLC (âDAP LLCâ), following several years of experience with prestigious private- and public-sector law offices in the USA. The practice provides cost-effective representation and advisory services in international arbitration, with a focus on investment treaty matters.
During the more than twelve years since its founding, DAP LLC has established a record of success in providing full-service representation to corporate and State clients in their international arbitration matters. DAP LLC also has an established record of success in collaborating with and advising legal teams, including outside counsel and government officials. DAP LLC assists in arbitration representations by
- providing strategic advice,
- developing lines of argument,
- summarizing relevant legal materials,
- managing discovery,
- identifying and preparing effective fact and expert witness presentations,
- drafting â in whole or in part â tribunal submissions and correspondence for signature,
- conducting witness examinations,
- presenting oral argument at tribunal hearings, and
- advising on arbitrator selection and challenges and the retention of experts.
Understanding clientsâ budgetary issues, DAP LLC maintains a lean and efficient operation. The independence of the practice allows for flexible retention arrangements.